You’re great at what you do for clients if that’s all you had to do, but you’re exhausted from being largely on your own trying to figure out business development, getting clients, setting up your own business, and how to navigate tough client situations. In the Fractional Leadership community, you can:
Find your tribe: Connect with peers who do what you do. You don’t have to be on an island. Learn from others, give back, and establish yourself as a leader in the industry through our volunteer committees.
Connect with an abundance-minded community: Join a high-quality, vetted community who share our core values of abundance-mindedness, doing the right thing, and ownership. Collaborate with people who believe there is more than enough to go around and that a rising tide lifts all boats, take initiative, and who respect their clients and fellow members.
Hone your craft: Learn from other Fractional Leaders what works to run your practice, get clients, and deliver with excellence. This community is your source for continually improving yourself as a Fractional Leader, whether for yourself as a solo practitioner, as a firm owner, or for people who are part of a firm.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a new or seasoned Fractional Leader or own a firm. If you’re ready to get off that deserted island and surround yourself with a tribe of peers who do what you do to connect with, learn from, and help, join us!
We’re THE community for Fractional Leaders where you can connect with others who do what you do and not feel like you’re on an island. Our members connect with others, give back, and establish themselves as leaders in the industry through our monthly professional development and connection programs, our private LinkedIn group only for members, and through volunteer committees related to events, programs, mastermind groups, professional development and webinar presentations, interviewing new members, and our advisory board.
Our Proven Process
Apply and share information about your Fractional Leadership solo practitioner or firm practice
Participate in a screening interview with a fellow member.
Sign a membership agreement, pay the $349 annual fee, and learn how to take advantage of all the community has to offer through our onboarding process.
Connect & Hone
Connect with other great Fractional Leaders and hone your craft with our professional development and peer advisory programs
For $349 annually, your membership in the elite Fractional Leadership community includes:
|Connect with peers||Connect and collaborate with high-quality, vetted peers who get it and are in it with you to succeed||Private community forum to ask for strategic feedback, guidance, and recommendations||Exclusive programs where you can grow your knowledge and network|
|Championing you||Educate the marketplace – Our founder, leaders, and members bring you credibility as a member||Professional Fractional Leader℠ Badge to align your own brand with the industry’s market leader||We market YOU to businesses and peers through our newsletter, podcast, blog, and social media|
|Vetted Resources||Members’ e-newsletter provides resources and updates that impact you and our profession||Resource library with recordings of past events, tools, templates, samples, and partner services||Members only directory – Find and be found by other members as a strategic partner and collaborator|
|Additional opportunities||Eligible to speak to showcase your knowledge and resources to your peers||Eligible to apply for referral program to companies who ask us for a Fractional Leader||Eligible to join peer advisory program to grow and mastermind together|
- Connect and collaborate with high-quality, vetted peers who get it and are in it with you to succeed
- Private community forum to ask for strategic feedback, guidance, and recommendations
- Exclusive programs where you can grow your knowledge and network
- Educate the marketplace – Our founder, leaders, and members bring you credibility as a member
- Professional Fractional Leader℠ Badge to align your own brand with the industry’s market leader
- We market YOU to businesses and peers through our newsletter, podcast, blog, and social media
- Members’ e-newsletter provides resources and updates that impact you and our profession
- Resource library with recordings of past events, tools, templates, samples, and partner services
- Members only directory – Find and be found by other members as a strategic partner and collaborator
- Eligible to speak to showcase your knowledge and resources to your peers
- Eligible to apply for referral program to companies who ask us for a Fractional Leader
- Eligible to join peer advisory program to grow and mastermind together
"Fractional Leadership connected me with a client that required the unique set of skills and background that I have in sales, marketing, technology, and government contracting. They took the time to understand not only what services I offer, but also what I was looking for in a client and found the perfect match."
Kristen McGarr, Fractional Chief Sales and Marketing Officer and owner of Adroit Insights
"Fractional Leadership introduced us to a nonprofit client and to a marketing firm as Fractional CFO. Ben and the Fractional Leadership team take their time to understand our business, as well as the client's needs. Their understanding of our business has been very instrumental in these connections and our success."
Sharon McCann, Owner, Sharon McCann & Associates, LLC
Frequently Asked Questions
The Fractional Leadership community is for professionals who provide outsourced, part-time executive, C-level services to small and mid-sized businesses (typically 5-250 people). They have a role on the organizational chart of their clients and they fulfill that role on a fractional, rather than full-time, basis. This is what we mean by the term Fractional Leader®. Fractional Leaders are those who sit on their clients’ leadership teams, occupy a spot on their organizational charts, and who provide (or wish to provide) Fractional Leadership services as their primary business – not as a bridge solution until they find full-time work
Connect with peers – We provide opportunities for you to connect and collaborate with high-quality, vetted peers who get it and are in it with you to help each other succeed. We offer a private community forum to ask for strategic feedback, guidance, and recommendations. And we provide exclusive programs where you can grow your knowledge and network.
Championing you – We educate the marketplace. Our founder, leaders, and members bring you credibility as a member. As a vetted member, you earn the right to display the Professional Fractional Leader℠ badge on your website, email signature, business card, one-pager, or elsewhere to align your own brand with the industry’s market leader. We market YOU to businesses and peers through our newsletter, podcast, blog, and social media
Vetted Resources – We circulate a members-only e-newsletter which provides resources and updates that impact you and our profession. We give you access to a resource library with recordings of past events, tools, templates, samples, and vetted partner services. We put you on and give you access to our members-only directory to enable you to find and be found by other members as a strategic partner and collaborator.
Additional opportunities – As a member, you are eligible to speak to other members to showcase your knowledge and provide resources to your peers, join our peer advisory program to grow and mastermind together, and apply for inclusion in our referral program to companies who ask us for a vetted Fractional Leader.
Membership is just $349 per year, paid in advance. Once you are accepted, we will send you an agreement and an invoice through which you can pay the annual membership fee.
We educate business owners about what Fractional Leadership is and why it’s valuable for them (many are not familiar!) and draw them to our vetted referral program in the following ways:
- Book Publicity: Educate the small and mid-size business community about what Fractional Leadership is through its founder’s book, Fractional Leadership: Landing Executive Talent You Thought Was Out of Reach and the publicity surrounding it.
- Blog Articles: We are creating an ever-expanding pool of content to draw anyone interested in learning more about Fractional Leadership made up of articles published on our blog.
- We are actively seeking members of the Fractional Leader community to elevate their own profile, themselves as thought leaders, and engage in content marketing to Fractional Leadership target market businesses. Please reach out to us to express your interest in contributing here.
- Podcast: We share podcast episodes regularly which add value to small and mid-sized business owners to draw them to our site and referral platform.
- Social Media: We cross-pollinate the value we share on our blog, podcast, and business in general by breaking up content which adds value to small and mid-size business owners into regular, frequent, useful, bite-size social media content through our accounts on platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook. This draws relevant business owners to us and our vetted Fractional Leader referral platform.
- Co-Marketing/Events: We engage in co-marketing digital events, expos, webinars, and invitation-only programs with strategic partners to educate more business owners about what Fractional Leadership is, how it can benefit them, and about our vetted Fractional Leader referral program. If you are interested in partnering with us on something like that, please reach out!
Yes, as a member, you can request that the Fractional Leadership organization refer an appropriate member to fulfill your client, prospect, or other connection’s need. You may request that we connect potential candidates to you directly if you’d like to act as an intermediary, or you may designate the potential client as the direct point of contact.
Simply fill out this form to request a referral. This is a great way to add value to your clients and prospects even if you don’t know the best Fractional Leader or firm satisfy their needs.
If the referral works out, the Fractional Leader will pay Fractional Leader the standard referral fee (50% of one month’s revenue or 10% of revenue for 6 months). Upon receipt of the referral fee, Fractional Leadership LLC will split the referral fee 50/50 with you.
While we do not emphasize our ability to give referrals, business owners often approach us to request Fractional Leader referrals.
Once you are accepted as a member of the Fractional Leadership association, you can apply to join our Referral Network. Your welcome email and subsequent member updates include a link you can use to apply to join our Referral Network.
To be eligible to join our Referral Network, you must have at least three current or past clients for whom you (or your firm) has provided fractional C-suite services whom you can use as references.
If a referral works out, the referral fee is your choice of (i) 50% of one month’s revenue or (ii) 10% of revenue for six months, payable when you get paid.